YOU ARE WELCOME
TO JOIN US FOR OUR SUNDAY SERVICES AS FOLLOWS :
6:00 pm - HQ
1358 Morris Avenue
Bronx, NY 10456
PRAYER - ALL LOCATIONS
SEND IN YOUR PRAYER REQUEST
Bishop Roy Bryant, Sr., D.D.
Founder, Pastor, Preacher,
Teacher, Exorcist, and Author
Bishop Roy Bryant, Sr., D.D. was called by God into the ministry in 1957 when God inspired him to start a church in his home. From this small beginning, a subsequent number of churches were established. The vision was to have a church, which was founded solely on the Bible and Jesus Christ where the unadulterated Word of God would be preached from 1959. When he was first ordained an Elder, He has relentlessly given his life to preaching the Gospel, teaching the Word of God, casting out demons, mentoring souls and much more. The Bible Church of Christ, Inc. is located in the Bronx; New York, Mount Vernon; New York, and Schenectady; New York, as well as Dagsboro, Delaware, the Philippines and Africa and she continues to grow.
Bishop Roy Bryant, Sr., D.D. has authored three revealing books about Demonology, "Manual on Demonology, Diary of an Exorcist," in 1997; "Satan the Motivator" in 1999; and "Who's in Your Body With You?" in 2002.
Being an exorcist anointed by Jesus Christ, Bishop Roy Bryant, Sr., D.D. also teaches a three year certificate course on Demonology at The Bible Church of Christ Theological Institute located in the Bronx, New York.
THE BELIEF AND STATEMENT OF FAITH
- We believe the Scriptures teach us that there is one, and only one, living and true God, an infinite, intelligent Spirit, whose name is Jehovah, the Maker and Supreme Ruler of heaven and earth; inexpressibly glorious in holiness, and worthy of all honor, confidence, and love; that in the unity of the Godhead there are three persons, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost executing distinct but harmonious offices in the great work of redemption. “For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one” (I John 5:7).
- We believe in the absolute and complete Deity of Jesus Christ. God manifested in the flesh according to I Timothy 3:16, “And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.” His miraculous virgin birth, Galatians 4:4-5, “But when the fullness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law, to redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.” His sinless perfect life, Hebrews 4:15, “For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.” His miracles as literal history in Acts 2:22, “Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:” His vicarious and atoning death on a Roman Cross Hebrews 12:2, “Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.” His bodily resurrection, I Corinthians 15:4, “And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:” His ascension to the right hand of the Father, Hebrews 1:3, “Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high”. His visible, glorious, personal return in "rapture" and judgment to the earth in Philippians 3:21, “Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.” I Corinthians 15:51-52, “Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.” I Thessalonians 4:16-18, “For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.”
- We believe in the inerrancy of Scripture as handed down in the original languages and in accurate translations. It is the only rule of faith and conduct of the Christian life and belief system, II Peter 1:20-21, “Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation. For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.”
- We believe in the eternal ministry of the Holy Spirit in the regeneration of lost souls and His other workings in the dividing of Spiritual Gifts (including the speaking in other tongues) to members of the Body of Christ, according to St. Mark 16:17, “And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;” I Corinthians 12:4-11, “Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit. And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord. And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all. But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal. For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit; To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit; To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues: But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will.”
- We believe in the final divine judgment of both believers and unbelievers.The believers will enjoy the blessed eternity with Christ while those who rejected the love of God will suffer eternal punishment with Satan and his demons, Revelation 20:12-15, “And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.”
- We believe in the literal resurrection of the bodies of believers in a glorified state, the literal existence of a place called Heaven and the literal torment of unbelievers in a literal place called Hell, which will be eternally placed in the lake of fire and brimstone. As stated in I Corinthians 15:53-54, “For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.” St. Luke 10:20, “Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven.” Revelation 21:8, “But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.” Also, Revelation 22:14, “Blessed are they that do his commandments that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.”
- We believe in One Lord, One Faith, One Baptism of the Holy Spirit according to Ephesians 4:4-6, “There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling; One Lord, one faith, one baptism, One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.” Romans 8:9-11, “But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his. And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness. But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.” I Corinthians 12:3, “Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.” Hebrews 12:14, “Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:”